No more pain caused by inflammation!

End of the day, I have completed 96 hours of fasting. No solid food yet, but I am going to share an easy buttermilk recipe that is soothing and filling for the stomach.


Keto Buttermilk recipe:

Ingredients:
1. Hung curd 3 tbsp
2. Coriander leaves, one handful
3. Mint leaves 1 handful
4. Cumin seeds 1tsp
5. Green chili 1/2
6. Salt required
7. Water 3 cups

Blend everything together and enjoy the taste of spiced buttermilk.

This is helpful for the salt intake required.

One more important thing in surviving the fast is doing yoga. I spent one hour of beginner-level yoga which only focusses on stretching. That gave good relief for the terrible inflammation caused by varicose veins.

Of course, a cup of bulletproof coffee in the evening helped me in taking the vitamins.

Watch this video, to understand the supplement intake for fasting
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0C4rlgU_6k

But currently I am taking the following:

1. Multivitamin
2. Calcium tablet
3. Biotin for hair

I need to get Pottasium and Magnesium supplements.

Comments

Popular Posts