Still going strong in full fasting

Howdy,

Full fasting I meant I take 4 to 5 cups of hung curd buttermilk, cream with erythritol sugar, and a small cup of spinach with bell pepper. Actually, the spinach was a leftover. Dang, it!! Could not resist it, since it looked so tasty and indeed it was very yummy. I hope I don't fall into prey again.

Here is one more recipe:

Rabdi Keto-friendly:

1/2 liter whole milk
keep boiling in medium flame by sticking the sides of the pan
add cardamom and saffron. 

Instead of adding regular sugar when it is done, add only erythritol or stevia or any other keto-friendly sugar.

Chill and enjoy the taste. 

Since today was no grains and no beans day, we skipped caffeine-free bullet coffee and enjoyed the rabdi
Today I was able to extend yoga from regular 60 mins and made it 35 mins extra.
I was also more active today, went shopping couple times.

Video for today: 

Benefits of prolonged fasting


Comments

Popular Posts